bobbythedonut:;

Aspiring Artist.

Fashion. Travel. Food.

"It's a new era in fashion there are no rules. It's all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together." | Alexander McQueen

Learn More
--
BOBBY THE DONUT | CURRENTLY REVAMPING

Swagger Around

I'm hoping to go to Cronulla more  often, even though I cannot wear a Bikini - unless losing 10+ kilos - I can still 'swagger' my way around things.


I'm not the best model but I do enjoy looking nice and posing awkwardly to the camera. Honestly, it's the best kind of fun you can have.

Top(s): Miss Shop (Myer) Striped Shirt and Woolworths Tartan Shirt
Jeans: Target 
Bag: Denim/ Faux Leather Sportsgirl Bag
Accessories: Rayban Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Me Fashion Instagram Food Instagram Portfolio

BOBBYTHEDONUT © 2016.