bobbythedonut:;

Aspiring Artist.

Fashion. Travel. Food.

"It's a new era in fashion there are no rules. It's all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together." | Alexander McQueen

Learn More
--
BOBBY THE DONUT | CURRENTLY REVAMPING

Carpe Diem

 I follow every single letter of Carpe Diem, oath. Yes, I'm graduating, but not quite finished. Doesn't make sense does it? Nope I guess it doesn't. But all I can say is thank you to the dear friends and teachers who have supported me throughout my two-year stay at this school. I love you all so much!


Thank you to the two most amazing teachers ever that I've had in my High School life (it hasn't ended yet). These two teachers are part of the TAS Faculty, meaning all the design subjects and courses are taught by them and also others. They have inspired me, lead me through the path I want to achieve and continue walking towards to. My goal is to become a fashion designer and with all their continuous support, courage and love, I'm sure I will be able to get out there someday. Just wait for me. Promise.

xoxo, B O B B Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Me Fashion Instagram Food Instagram Portfolio

BOBBYTHEDONUT © 2016.