bobbythedonut:;

Aspiring Artist.

Fashion. Travel. Food.

"It's a new era in fashion there are no rules. It's all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together." | Alexander McQueen

Learn More
--
BOBBY THE DONUT | CURRENTLY REVAMPING

ABOUT ME | ANXIETY

Fear not, I deal with the same issue too. I know I haven't been 'professionally' diagnosed with it but the feeling of been caged in this deep swarm of negativity and the chronic worrying is something that happens every now and then. There are probably no words that could describe the kind of pain Anxiety makes you go through. Trust me, we can get through this together because there have been really tough periods for me and I managed to get through this. So can you!
In a few weeks time, after a hectic schedule, I will be making up a list of things that will help you rid anxiety or lessen the effect it has on you because it works for me! Hopefully it will work for you beautifuls too!
But in the mean time, Fashion updates will be coming up!
Stay blessed AND stay, stay and stay positive! Mwah Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Me Fashion Instagram Food Instagram Portfolio

BOBBYTHEDONUT © 2016.