bobbythedonut:;

Aspiring Artist.

Fashion. Travel. Food.

"It's a new era in fashion there are no rules. It's all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together." | Alexander McQueen

Learn More
--
BOBBY THE DONUT | CURRENTLY REVAMPING

FREE FALL

Outfit details | Top: TEMT | Pants: ASOS | Shoes: Miss Shop
Photography credit: Cindy Chen (little sister)
A place I call sanctuary is somewhere among those sapphire skies.
A therapeutic Sunday! I've been doing some studying but at the same time, I'm making commitments to dedicating time into my blog because it's something I really do take seriously and also it's a place where I can openly express my creative side. That being said, I will be updating some artworks here and the blog is still under construction so continue to stay updated for more! 
Today actually felt somewhat like Spring and I'm so thankful for good weather! I will be updating more whilst completing my tutor homework, so stay on the lookout chicka!
Stay blessed...for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Me Fashion Instagram Food Instagram Portfolio

BOBBYTHEDONUT © 2016.