bobbythedonut:;

Aspiring Artist.

Fashion. Travel. Food.

"It's a new era in fashion there are no rules. It's all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together." | Alexander McQueen

Learn More
--
BOBBY THE DONUT | CURRENTLY REVAMPING

LITHGOW

Blue skies are therapy. Word.

I’ve never been calmer seeing blues and the clouds slowly drifting as the world orbits in a circular motion while we stand still observing the tranquility and serenity it brings. Lithgow welcomed my family and me with blue skies and rings of chirping cicadas notifying the summer heat that began to blossom (which was supposedly supposed to start at the beginning of last December). 

Lithgow is a small city located in the western country suburbs out from the Sydney CBD.  Our choice for this chosen location was to visit a family friend whom had only recently relocated their newly renovated ‘Fish and Chip’ store which was previously a few stores away from the main store. Considering it was the first day of the New Year, it would be nice to visit them personally and give our blessings for the New Year. If you guys ever pass by Lithgow for a tour around the small country town city, please make sure to visit ‘Dennis’ Seafood’, they have an amazing variety of fishes and different crustaceans for a good brunch, lunch and dinner!

During the road trip to the distant rural town, I had come to the sudden realisation my family had been through a lot of difficult situations in life and the burdens that they needed to carry in order to raise a family. And that’s what allowed me to realise that I was brought up in one of the strongest families, the most loving family out there. Each and every one of them would do whatever it takes for the other to be happy and I couldn't help but smile at this small thought. I grew up in a very privileged household and forever will I cherish that. 

Thank you to my mother and father for being heroes and an absolute motivation and inspiration in my life. I’m so blessed to have you in my life!

So what have you all been doing in the holidays?! I hope you are all having an amazing time with family and friends and that every moment is bliss for you all! Remember to always respect your parents no matter the circumstances and to love them for who they are! Stay blessed beautifuls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Me Fashion Instagram Food Instagram Portfolio

BOBBYTHEDONUT © 2016.