bobbythedonut:;

Aspiring Artist.

Fashion. Travel. Food.

"It's a new era in fashion there are no rules. It's all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together." | Alexander McQueen

Learn More
--
BOBBY THE DONUT | CURRENTLY REVAMPING

Potting Shed

'Potting Shed' in the 'Grounds of Alexandria' was absolutely fabulous and so was my sister who rocked up in a minimalist dress and a statement necklace. 
I love the fruit juices, definitely a must go to those who are visiting Sydney anytime soon. I suggest the 'Shed Platter' because it has exquisite types of preservatives, cure meat and cheese.

By the way! I'm going to Melbourne tomorrow and I was meant to do one of those 'Travel Essentials' posts but it was too hectic and time was running out when I was cleaning the house, so I'm absolutely sorry but will do in my next trips hopefully! In the meantime, I will be uploading heaps of funky 'Melbournian' travel pictures on my Instagram so make sure to check it out!
I hope you are all well and that you all stay blessed!
P.S:
This quote made me feel a lot stronger and hopefully it will help you beautifuls too.

"2015 will be a selfish year. My time and focus will be invested on me. On improving myself. I want

 to become a better person physically and mentally. I want to let go of my fears and learn to love

 myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Me Fashion Instagram Food Instagram Portfolio

BOBBYTHEDONUT © 2016.